The stretch-bend-leveling technology is used for leveling thin metal strips.
The consistent further development of stretch-bend-leveling lines has made b+s the world market leader in the leveling of thin and thinnest metal strips.
By superimposing tension and bending during the straightening process, material parameters such as yield strength, elongation and spring bending limit can be adjusted and internal stresses reduced. As a result, strip shape deviations such as waviness, the cross bow, the longitudinal bow and the camber are reduced to a minimum.
These improvements in strip quality significantly optimize further processing. For example, the forming properties of the strip improve, the shape accuracy of the end products is increased, and thinner layer thicknesses can be achieved for surface coatings.
Our services include:
- detailed project consultation,
- customer-oriented kick-off meeting,
- in-house design office,
- intensive interaction between mechanical and electrical design,
- high value-added chain with in-house manufacturing and assembly,
Advantages of a b+s Stretch-Bend-Leveling Line:
- very high degree of automation,
- Elimination of strip imperfections by flatness measurement and aligned leveling technology,
- patented, maintenance-friendly straightening roll bearing,
- high processing speed,
- Improvement of thermoforming properties,
- Increasing production times by eliminating downtime,
- Experience in processing ultra-high-strength materials with tensile strength above 1,500 N/mm² and yield strength above 1,100 N/mm².