The multi-blanking line combines a cut-to-length line with a slitting line for maximum efficiency.
Here, the coil is first cut into longitudinal strips within a line and then cross-cut into strips and stacked into a package.
Depending on the requirements and productivity, our multi-blanking lines are equipped with fixed cut-to-length shears (stop and go) or with flying cut-to-length shears and the suitable stacking system.
Depending on the required quality, flatness and surface of the metal sheets, the multi-blanking lines are equipped with our SCHNUTZ precision levelers, trimming shears or a foiling devices.
Our services include:
- detailed project cunsulting
- customer-oriented kick-off meeting,
- in-house design office,
- intensive interaction between mechanical and electrical design,
- high vertical integration with in-house manufacturing and assembly,
- intensive exchange with our and the customer´s logistics,
- external assembly and commissioning with b+s engineers,
- successful project completion.
Advantages of a b+s Multi-Blanking-Line:
- strip flatness is ensured by the integration of a high-performance leveler from the world market leader SCHNUTZ,
- eliminating strip imperfections by using a “4-high”, “5-high” or “6-high” leveler,
- reduction of set-up times through innovative automation solutions as well as high line speeds,
- high-precision cut quality and angularity of the blanks,
- strip cutting with integrated edge trimming shear and scrap disposal systems, such as scrap winder or scrap cutter,
- high precision stacking accuracy as well as no surface damage due to advanced stacking systems,
- experience in processing ultra-high strength materials with tensile strength over 1.500 N/mm² and yield strength over 1.100 N/mm².