b+s strip processing lines for reliable industrial applications
Strip processing lines are used to control the surface of the finished rolled metal strips. A trimming shear can be additionally integrated to trim the strip to the required strip width.
Extensions such as paper winders, foil devices and surface control systems can – if required – also be integrated.
Our services include:
- detailed project consultation,
- customer-oriented kick-off meeting,
- in-house design office,
- intensive interaction between mechanical and electrical design,
- high value-added chain with in-house manufacturing and assembly,
- close exchange with our and the customer’s logistics,
- external assembly and commissioning with b+s mechanics and,
- successful project completion.
Advantages of a b+s Coil Processing Line:
- high production throughput time with low down time,
- many years of experience with strategic partner companies,
- Handling of highly complex large-scale projects,
- Project manager with many years of experience.